Hi, Neighbors. We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night. It was quick, but I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here’s what happened:
- We had a discussion about the open Commissioner position and the approach that we will use to fill it. The good news is that there are four candidates applying! (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- We had a similar discussion about the open Aleppo Township Authority position. We voted (3-0) to appoint Eric D. Mueller to the Aleppo Township Authority Board! Welcome, Eric! (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- We discussed the Township’s open Treasurer/Tax Collector position. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- We heard about the upcoming dates and times for the Water Authority Board meetings. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- We discussed Sewickley Sewage Authority’s request for information about our water consumption. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
Developments since the discussion on Monday night suggest that we have no applicants for the Township’s Treasurer/Tax Collector position. This position requires a minimal amount of time during the month. If you are interested or know of somebody in the Township that is interested, please send me an email or call the Township office at 412-741-6555.
Our next meeting will be on Monday, January 18, 2016 at 7:00 PM at the Township Building. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to join us and voice your opinion. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, please feel free to share your thoughts with me by email and I will be sure to convey your feelings to the other commissioners.
As always, thanks for making Aleppo a great place to live.
Aleppo Township Commissioner