Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, December 9, 2019 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The 2020 Real Estate Tax Ordinance and the 2020 Budget Ordinance were discussed and will be voted on at the December 16, 2019 Legislative meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #TaxRate #Budget
- Rhodes Avenue Geotech Monitoring equipment is scheduled to be installed within the week. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #RhodesAvenue
- Cookies and Coffee will be provided at the end of the December Legislative meeting, and all are invited. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #ChristmasCookies
- 2020 Meeting Dates and locations were discussed. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #MeetingDates
- The Commissioners discussed possible uses for sewer bond finance savings, the Aleppo Township Authority’s long range plan, and an applicant for the open seat on the Authority Board. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #SewerBonds
- A resident thanked the Authority staff for their prompt response during Citizen Participation. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #CitizenParticipation
Our next Legislative Meeting is tonight – Monday, December 16, 2019 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to join us. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, please feel free to share your thoughts with me by email and I will be sure to convey your feelings to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager