Hi, Neighbors. Happy New Year! We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here’s what happened:
- We discussed goals for the township for 2017. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting. Or, click here to see the list of goals we were talking about.)
- Commissioner Williams updated us on the township’s SWOT analysis. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- We voted (3-0) to appoint Paula Tapia to the Aleppo Township Authority for a 5-year term. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- We discussed positions around the township that need a volunteer. If you or anybody you know are interested in serving in your local government, please watch this portion of the video and let me know of your interest. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- We voted (3-0) to reappoint Louis Hassan to the Zoning Hearing Board for a 3-year term. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
Our next Legislative meeting will be on Monday, January 9, 2017 at 7:00 PM at the Township Building. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to join us and voice your opinion. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, please feel free to share your thoughts with me by email and I will be sure to convey your feelings to the other commissioners.
As always, thanks for making Aleppo a great place to live.
Aleppo Township Commissioner