Township Building Closed to Visitors
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in Allegheny County, the Township Building will be closed to all visitors beginning Monday, November 23, 2020.
If you need to reach the Township Office, please call 412-741-6555.
If you need to reach the Authority Office, please call 412-741-7755.
- Earth Day Cleanup Event: Aleppo Township’s annual Earth Day roadside cleanup event will be held on Saturday, April 24, 2021. This will be an outdoor-only event. We will be providing more details shortly and we will post them here on the website, so please continue to check this space for more information.
Upcoming Glass Recycling Events: the traveling glass recycling bin will be in several Allegheny County locations in 2021. Click here and select Collection Schedule to learn more.
COVID-19 / Coronavirus:
The Township building is currently closed for walk-in visits. Residents are asked to call in advance if an appointment is needed with either the Township or Authority staff. All visitors and are required to wear a face mask upon entering the building. Water and sewer payments can be placed in the locked box outside the front doors. (This box is emptied daily.)
Anyone requesting an in-person meeting is asked to call in advance.
Township: 412-741-6555 Authority: 412-741-7755
- Click here here for a list of local grocery and pharmacy delivery resources.
- Waste Management Trash/Recycling: Effective Monday, May 4, 2020, Waste Management has instituted some temporary changes to their service:
- Bulk Item Collection will be resumed.
- All trash/refuse must be bagged & sealed (and wherever possible) placed in containers. LOOSE ITEMS WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
- All recyclable materials must be placed inside recycling bin (including cardboard). ITEMS LEFT OUTSIDE OF BIN WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.