Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
The Aleppo Township Board of Commissioners will be meeting in person in the Township building for their October 12, 2020 Workshop Meeting. However, to ensure proper social distancing, we will be limiting the number of people in the room at one time. Anyone attending the meeting must wear a face mask. We encourage residents to submit their comments in advance of the meeting when possible.
Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com.
We had an Aleppo Legislative Meeting on Monday night, September 21, 2020 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- Chief Hanny gave the Police Report, and the Chief and Solicitor Stone explained the rules governing door to door political campaigning. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Public Works report was presented to the Commissioners. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Commissioners approved the Weber’s Corner Plan of Lots Subdivision Plan Revision #2. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Tax Collector/Treasurer reports were presented. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board voted to approve an amendment extending the end date of the Transfer and Operating Agreement between the Township and the Authority by a few months. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Vice President Williams gave the Quaker Valley Council of Governments report. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Commissioner Richert gave an update on the monthly meetings with Amazon. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
Our next Workshop Meeting will be tonight, Monday, October 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager