Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
Please see the following information regarding the Aleppo Township Workshop Meeting that will be on Monday, February 8, 2021:
- The Commissioners will meet electronically as we continue to work within COVID-19 protocols.
- Click here to see the meeting agenda.
- We will be following our normal broadcast procedures and the electronic meeting will be streamed live on YouTube. Click here for the Aleppo Township YouTube channel.
- Citizens are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Call or email your comments/concerns to me in advance of the meeting at 412-741-6555 x19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are watching the meeting live, you can email your comments to me during the meeting (email@example.com) and I will convey them to the Commissioners during the electronic meeting.
- Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
We had an Aleppo Legislative Meeting on Monday night, January 18, 2021 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- Chief Hanny gave the Police Report (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Emergency Management Coordinator Judy Haluka gave a COVID-19 update (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board heard what the Public Works department has been working on (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Aleppo-Sewickley-Glen Osborne (ASO) Joint Comprehensive Plan update was adopted, and the Board approved a proposal from HRG to begin the Zoning Ordinance update (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Tax Collector/Treasurer Clayton Steup gave the financial reports for the month of December 2020 (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Commissioner Dan Darragh reported on the status of the Aleppo Township Authority sewer budget (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- A Weight Limit Study proposal for the Weber Road neighborhood roads was discussed (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board discussed a request from Sewickley Heights Manor about a location for their annual meeting (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
Our next Workshop Meeting will be on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager