Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
We had an Aleppo Legislative Meeting on Monday night, July 19, 2021, and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- Police Chief Hanny gave the police report, including an update on the man seen on several security cameras in Sewickley Heights Manor and the upcoming second closure of the Neville Island Bridge portion of I-79 North. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Police #SewickleyHeightsManor
- Emergency Management Coordinator Judy Haluka reported on the emergency management assessment of performance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #EmergencyManagement #COVID19
- Public Works Supervisor Tim Scott presented his report to the Board. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #PublicWorks
- Tax Collector/Treasurer Clayton Steup presented his report for the month of June. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #TaxCollector
- Commissioner Dan Darragh updated the Board about Aleppo Township Authority developments, including a catch basket installed at Masonic Village to catch debris from entering the grinder pump at the 79 North pump station and an update on privately owned water lines in Sewickley Heights Manor. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #AleppoTownshipAuthority #MasonicVillage #SewickleyHeightsManor
- Quaker Valley Ambulance Authority representative Mary Carolyn Nash explained a request from QVAA for a Resolution to authorize their existence for another 50 years. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #QuakerValleyAmbulanceAuthority #Resolution
- The Commissioners discussed their options regarding the Coal-tar-based Pavement Sealcoat presentation that they heard at the July Workshop meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #CoalTarBasedPavementSealcoat
Our next Workshop Meeting is tonight, August 9, 2021, at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager