Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
We want to give you some information about the Aleppo Township Workshop Meeting that will be held on May 11, 2020.
- The Commissioners will meet electronically as we continue to work to maintain social distancing.
- The Agenda will be limited to timely business. Click here to see the meeting agenda.
- We will be following our normal broadcast procedures and the electronic meeting will be streamed live on YouTube. Click here for the Aleppo Township YouTube channel.
- Citizens are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Call or email your comments/concerns to me in advance of the meeting at 412-741-6555 x19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are watching the meeting live, you can email your comments to me during the meeting (email@example.com) and I will convey them to the Commissioners during the electronic meeting.
- Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
Here is the update from the April 20, 2020 Aleppo Legislative Meeting:
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- Solicitor Stone provided and explanation of the electronic meeting format. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Solicitor
- The Board voted to advertise the Ordinance for Revised Schedule of Rates for Sewage Service (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #SewerRates
- Emergency Management Coordinator Judy Haluka and Commissioner Amy Richert provided an update on the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #EmergencyManagement #COVID19
- The Township’s Earth Day Event was postponed. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #EarthDay
Our next Workshop Meeting will be on Monday, May 11, 2020 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your feelings to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager