Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
The Legislative Meeting scheduled for tonight is CANCELLED. All business will be discussed at the March Workshop and Legislative Meetings.
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, February 14, 2022, and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The proposed Weight Limit/Road Bonding Ordinance was scheduled for adoption at the February Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). Note: this will be on the agenda for adoption at the March Legislative Meeting. #WeightLimitRoadBonding #Ordinance
- The Township received formal requests from the Sewickley Heights Manor Homes Association regarding parking regulations on certain roads and control of the islands on Sewickley Heights Drive. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #SewickleyHeightsManor #Parking #SewickleyHeightsDrive
- Glass recycling dumpster locations were discussed. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #GlassRecycling
- The Commissioners were updated about the Nancy Drive cat complaint. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #CatPopulation
- The Board decided against taking any action on a request for support from the Coalition Against Bigger Trucks. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #CoalitionAgainstBiggerTrucks
The next meeting will be the March Workshop Meeting on Monday, March 14, 2022, at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager