5/9/2022 Workshop Digest
Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, May 9, 2022, and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- Commissioners Judy Haluka and Dan Darragh gave an update on the request for parking regulations in Sewickley Heights Manor. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #SewickleyHeightsManor #Parking
- The 2022 Earth Day Roadside Cleanup Event was summarized. The volunteers collected 86 bags of trash this year. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #EarthDay
- A Township Topics Status List has been added to the website on the Meetings page. The link to the list can be found in the paragraph at the top of the page. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #TopicsStatusList
- President George Jones gave a recap of the recent meeting with Sewickley Borough regarding the sewage treatment agreement. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Sewage
- There is a vacancy (open seat) on the Planning Commission. Please contact the Township Manager with any questions about this opportunity. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Vacancy #PlanningCommission
- The Commissioners voted to make a $350 donation to the Sewickley Memorial Day Fund. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #SewickleyMemorialDayCelebration
Our next Legislative Meeting is tonight, Monday, May 16, 2022, at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email prior to the meeting and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners. The meetings are open to the public and citizens are invited to attend in person.
Aleppo Township Manager