Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, September 11, 2023, and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The public hearing for the revised Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance will be held at the Legislative Meeting on September 18th. Commissioners will then consider and vote on the adoption of the ordinance. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #SALDO #PublicHearing
- The roadway portions of the 2023 Paving Project are mostly complete. The Township Building parking lot will be repaved sometime this fall. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #PavingProject
- Some Township meetings will be held at offsite locations this fall – the October 16, 2023 Legislative Meeting will be held at Masonic Village and the November 20, 2023 Legislative Meeting will be held at the Aleppo Township Volunteer Fire Station. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #OffsiteMeeting
- Required 2024 pension plan contributions will be on the agenda for approval at the Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #PensionPlan
- The Township is in the final stages of reviewing the proposals for a new Zoning Officer and a new Code Enforcement Officer. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #ZoningOfficerAndCodeEnforcementOfficer
- We received a letter from Representative Valerie Gaydos announcing a town hall meeting regarding proposed landslide insurance legislation. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Landslides
- We received citizen feedback regarding the number of deer in the Township and concerns about speeding on Redgate Road. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Deer #RedgateRoad #Speeding
Our next Legislative Meeting will be on Monday, September 18, 2023, at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email prior to the meeting and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners. The meetings are open to the public and citizens are invited to attend in person.
Aleppo Township Manager