Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
Please see the following information regarding the Aleppo Township Workshop Meeting that will be held tonight, November 16, 2020:
- The Commissioners will meet electronically as we continue to work within COVID-19 protocols.
- Click here to see the meeting agenda.
- We will be following our normal broadcast procedures and the electronic meeting will be streamed live on YouTube. Click here for the Aleppo Township YouTube channel.
- Citizens are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Call or email your comments/concerns to me in advance of the meeting at 412-741-6555 x19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are watching the meeting live, you can email your comments to me during the meeting (email@example.com) and I will convey them to the Commissioners during the electronic meeting.
- Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, November 9, 2020 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The Commissioners heard that the 2021 Budget is scheduled to be presented at the November Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- At the November Legislative Meeting, the Commissioners will consider a Land Development Application from Linde Gas regarding the expansion of their operations at 503 North Drive. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Commissioners will hold a Conditional Use Hearing before the start of the regular Legislative Meeting on November 16th to consider an application regarding the Trapizona property at 695 Glen Mitchell Road. They will also consider a Subdivision application for the same property. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
Our next Legislative Meeting is tonight, Monday, November 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM (reminder – the meeting will not be in person at the Township building.) If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager