Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
Please see the following information regarding the Aleppo Township Legislative Meeting that will be held on Monday, December 21, 2020:
- The Commissioners will meet electronically as we continue to work within COVID-19 protocols.
- Click here to see the meeting agenda.
- We will be following our normal broadcast procedures and the electronic meeting will be streamed live on YouTube. Click here for the Aleppo Township YouTube channel.
- Citizens are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Call or email your comments/concerns to me in advance of the meeting at 412-741-6555 x19 or email@example.com.
- If you are watching the meeting live, you can email your comments to me during the meeting (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will convey them to the Commissioners during the electronic meeting.
- Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, December 14, 2020 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The Commissioners voted to approve the Trapizona Amended Conditional Use application and the Trapizona Plan of Lots No. 4 Subdivision Plan. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The ASO Joint Comprehensive Plan Adoption Resolution will be on the agenda for adoption at the December Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Ordinances setting the 2021 Real Estate Tax rate and adopting the 2021 Budget will be on the December Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). The Township millage/property tax rate will stay at 3.5 mills for 2021.
- Several Board and Commission terms are ending as of December 31, 2020, and most of the sitting members have expressed an interest in being re-appointed. Appointments for terms beginning January 1, 2021 will be on the Legislative agenda. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Glenfield Road LLC/Burnette Subdivision Plan consolidating two smaller parcels into a larger parcel along Ferry Road will be on the agenda for approval at the December Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Christmas Tree Recycling will take place again this year on January 4, 2021. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
Our next Legislative Meeting will be tonight, Monday, December 21, 2020 at 7:00 PM . If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager