Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
Please see the following information regarding the Aleppo Township Legislative Meeting that will be held tonight, Monday, January 18, 2021:
- The Commissioners will meet electronically as we continue to work within COVID-19 protocols.
- Click here to see the meeting agenda.
- We will be following our normal broadcast procedures and the electronic meeting will be streamed live on YouTube. Click here for the Aleppo Township YouTube channel.
- Citizens are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Call or email your comments/concerns to me in advance of the meeting at 412-741-6555 x19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are watching the meeting live, you can email your comments to me during the meeting (email@example.com) and I will convey them to the Commissioners during the electronic meeting.
- Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, January 11, 2021 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The Commissioners will vote on the ASO Joint Comprehensive Plan Adoption Resolution at the January Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- The Zoning Ordinance Revision Proposal from HRG Engineering is also scheduled for a vote at the January Legislative Meeting agenda. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- Vacancy on Aleppo Township Authority Board: Len Kinter, longtime Aleppo resident and member of the Aleppo Township Authority Board, has passed away. The Commissioners are seeking letters of interest from residents and/or customers of the Authority to finish out the remainder of the term (ending 12/31/2022). Please send your letters of interest to the attention of Gwen Patterson at the Township office. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- Aleppo is working with our QVCOG partners on a new 5-year Trash/Recycling contract. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting.)
- The Aleppo Township Authority has adopted their 2021 Water Budget, and no water rate increase is proposed. They are still working on their 2021 Sewer Budget. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
Our next Legislative Meeting is tonight, Monday, January 18, 2021 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager