Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
Please see the following information regarding the Aleppo Township Legislative Meeting that will be on Monday, February 15, 2021:
- The Commissioners will meet electronically as we continue to work within COVID-19 protocols.
- Click here to see the meeting agenda.
- We will be following our normal broadcast procedures and the electronic meeting will be streamed live on YouTube. Click here for the Aleppo Township YouTube channel.
- Citizens are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Call or email your comments/concerns to me in advance of the meeting at 412-741-6555 x19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are watching the meeting live, you can email your comments to me during the meeting (email@example.com) and I will convey them to the Commissioners during the electronic meeting.
- Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, February 8, 2021 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- Two candidates interested in filling the vacancy on Aleppo Township Authority Board introduced themselves the Commissioners (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board requested some additional information from the engineers regarding the Road Weight Limit Study Proposal (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Zoning Ordinance Update process was explained (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Commissioners discussed the new state guidelines for commissioner stipends (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- A question about fence regulations and code enforcement was addressed (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
Our next Legislative Meeting will be tonight, February 15, 2021 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager