Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
*** The March Legislative Meeting will be TOMORROW evening, Tuesday March 16th, instead of tonight. ***
Please see the following information regarding the Aleppo Township Legislative Meeting that will be held on Tuesday, March 16, 2021:
- The Commissioners will meet electronically as we continue to work within COVID-19 protocols.
- Click here to see the meeting agenda.
- We will be following our normal broadcast procedures and the electronic meeting will be streamed live on YouTube. Click here for the Aleppo Township YouTube channel.
- Citizens are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Call or email your comments/concerns to me in advance of the meeting at 412-741-6555 x19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are watching the meeting live, you can email your comments to me during the meeting (email@example.com) and I will convey them to the Commissioners during the electronic meeting.
- Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, March 8, 2021 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The Commissioner Stipend Ordinance has been advertised and will be voted on at the March Legislative meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Ordinance #Stipend #Commissioners
- The Board voted to participate in a traveling Glass Recycling program for 2021. (Details regarding dates and locations have yet to be determined.) (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #GlassRecycling
- A revised Retainer Agreement with HRG Engineers will be approved at the March Legislative meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #HRG
- Watchword Partners has submitted a subdivision plan to subdivide one lot at the municipal boundary of Aleppo and Glen Osborne. They plan to combine the Aleppo portion of the lot with a smaller adjacent lot. This plan will be voted on at the March Legislative meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #WatchwordPartnersSubdivisionPlan
- There was a discussion about parking on Weber Road, especially on the bends and during snow events. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #WeberRoad #Parking #SnowRemoval
- The Linde Gas Plan originally approved in November 2020 needs to be re-approved for plan recording purposes. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #LindeGasRenovation
- Reminder: the March Legislative Meeting will be held on Tuesday evening, March 16, 2021, instead of the usual Monday night. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #LegislativeMeeting
Our next Legislative Meeting will be on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager