Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
We had an Aleppo Reorganization/Workshop Meeting on Monday night, January 6, 2020 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
* Scheduling Note – because the meeting was a combined Reorganization Meeting and Workshop Meeting, there will NOT be a Workshop meeting this coming Monday (January 13th.) The next meeting will be the Legislative Meeting on January 20, 2020. *
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The Board elected a new President and Vice-President of the Board of Commissioners: (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- New Committee Chairs were appointed: (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board appointed the Township Officials and Agencies: (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Appointments to Township Boards and Commissions were made: (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board voted to issue a Storage Lot/Junkyard Permit to the Borough of Sewickley: (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
The next Legislative Meeting will be on Monday, January 20, 2020 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to join us. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, please feel free to share your thoughts with me by email and I will be sure to convey your feelings to the commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager