Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
* There will be a Public Hearing regarding the proposed new Zoning Ordinance and Zoning Map at 7:00 PM on Monday, June 20, 2022 prior to the start of the Legislative Meeting. An overview of the new ordinance and map will be presented by the Township’s consultants. This hearing is open to the public, and will be broadcast on the Township’s YouTube channel. The public is invited to attend and comment. The new target date for the adoption of this ordinance is August 15, 2022.*
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, June 13, 2022, and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The Board heard a resident’s concerns about potential commercial activity at a residential property on Redgate Road. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #RedgateRoad
- Nicholas Khan introduced himself to the Commissioners and discussed his interest in filling the vacancy on the Planning Commission. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Vacancy #PlanningCommission
- Representatives from Bankson Engineers presented a summary of the Township’s Act 537 Sewage Facilities Plan Amendment. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Sewage
- A Resolution to formalize Aleppo’s participation in the QVCOG Joint Glass Recycling Program was explained. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Resolution #QuakerValleyCOG #GlassRecycling
- A resident expressed concerns about tractor trailer trucks and speeding on Redgate Road. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #TrucksUsingRedgateRoad #Speeding #RedgateRoad
Our next Legislative Meeting will be on Monday, June 20, 2022, at 7:00 PM (following the Public Hearing for the Zoning Ordinance.) If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email prior to the meeting and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners. The meetings are open to the public and citizens are invited to attend in person.
Aleppo Township Manager