Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, October 10, 2022, and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- An update was given on the Redgate Road Trucks/Signage issue. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #RedgateRoad #TrucksUsingRedgateRoad
- The Commissioners have elected not to make a donation to the Sewickley Borough Light Up Night at this time. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #LightUpNight
- Trick or Treating in Aleppo will be on October 31st from 6-8 PM. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Halloween
- The James Trapp Subdivision will be on the agenda for approval at the Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #TrappSubdivision
- The Quaker Valley COG has partnered with Michael Brothers in Reserve Township for a Residential Lawn Waste Drop-off Program. Details can be found under Latest News on the Township website. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #QuakerValleyCOG #LawnWasteDropOffProgram
- The Aleppo Township Volunteer Fire Company will be staging their equipment at the Township Building and Garages for approximately one week beginning the evening of Sunday October 16th. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #FireCompany
- Solicitor Stone updated the Board about new Legislation in Pennsylvania. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting). #Legislation
Our next Legislative Meeting will be on Monday, October 17, 2022, at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email prior to the meeting and I will convey your thoughts to the Commissioners. The meetings are open to the public and citizens are invited to attend in person.
Aleppo Township Manager