Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
The Aleppo Township Board of Commissioners will be meeting in person in the Township building for their June 15, 2020 Legislative Meeting. However, to ensure proper social distancing, we will be limiting the number of people in the room at one time. Anyone attending the meeting will need to wear a face mask. We encourage residents to submit their comments in advance of the meeting when possible.
The Board will conduct the public hearing for the Oil & Gas Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance at 7:00 PM before the start of the regular Legislative Meeting.
Please continue to check the Aleppo Township website for updates on meetings and other news: www.aleppotownship.com
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, June 8, 2020 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- We announced that the public hearing for the Parking Overlay Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance has been rescheduled for July 13, 2020. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The public hearing for the Oil & Gas Zoning Ordinance Amendment is on track to be held at this Monday’s Legislative Meeting. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board adopted a Township-Owned Property Improvement Policy. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Aleppo has a lower than average response to the 2020 Census so far, and we encourage everyone to take 5 minutes to submit their Census forms. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Emergency Management Coordinator Judy Haluka provided an update on the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Board heard some resident comments during Citizen Participation. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
Our next Legislative Meeting will be on Monday, June 15, 2020 at 7:00 PM. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to contact me via phone or email and I will convey your feelings to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager