Hello Aleppo Residents and Friends –
** The March Legislative Meeting that was scheduled for tomorrow night has been CANCELLED. All business is scheduled to be discussed at the April meetings. **
The COVID-19 situation is of concern to all of us. Please continue to check the LATEST NEWS button on the Township’s website (www.aleppotownship.com) for updates on meeting schedules, the COVID-19 situation, and other Township news.
We had an Aleppo Workshop Meeting on Monday night, March 9, 2020 and I wanted to tell you what happened.
If you want to watch the meeting from the beginning, Click here. Otherwise, feel free to click the links below to jump to the portions of the meeting that are of particular interest to you.
Here is what happened:
- The Commissioners heard a procedural update on the potential Parking Overlay change to the Zoning Ordinance. (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Township has ordered some new sample street signs and they are on display in the lobby of the building. Stop by to check them out and let us know what you think! (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Aleppo’s Earth Day Roadside Cleanup Event is scheduled for April 18, 2020 beginning at 9:00 AM. (Note: the Latest News section of the website is where we would post any scheduling changes.) (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- Emergency Management Coordinator Judy Haluka gave the Commissioners an overview of the emergency management procedures as they relate to the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
- The Commissioners heard from residents during Citizen Participation (Click here to watch this portion of the meeting).
Reminder: The March Legislative Meeting has been cancelled. Our next Workshop Meeting is scheduled for April 13, 2020. If any of these issues are important to you, please feel free to join us in April. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, please feel free to share your thoughts with me by email and I will be sure to convey them to the Commissioners.
Aleppo Township Manager